Monday, July 22, 2013

Minions design and other phone design LCD sticker protector.

Finding your phone looking dull??? Want some fancy outlook for your phone? Check out our new product, LCD phone protector. It doesn't just protect the front, but also the back with fancy designs on the protect. Available for Samsung Note 2, Samsung S4, Samsung S3, Iphone 5 and Iphone 4/4s.

With the sticker on, the phone will look lovely, like my phone ~~~ with my favorite minions sticker on.

My Samsung S3 with minions back....♥ it. Makes my phone looks cuter !! ^=^v
Another Sample.... Iphone 5... Front and Back...♥it and it doesn't get scratch easily. 
Limited quantity!!
Each selling for $10. 
Free local normal shipping!!
Xmas SALE!!!
Each is now for $7!!!
Grab before its gone ~~~

Samsung Note 2

Minions

Samsung S4

Minions 
Ironman
Hello Kitty

Samsung S3

Minions
Paul Frank

Iphone 5

Minions
Rilakkuma

Hello Kitty 

Iphone 4/4S

Minions
Rilakkuma 
Hello Kitty

1 comments:

How do I buy one of these? I really want to get the Minion one for the Samsung Galaxy S3? Can you please let me know????

Post a Comment